In just 5 years Brainhub has become one of the fastest-growing companies in
Europe, according to Clutch, Deloitte, and the Financial Times. We’re all about
keeping the pace by helping our partners never slow down and accelerating the
skills and potential of our team. Currently, we have more than 80 talented
people on board: developers, UX/UI designers, QA engineers, DevOps engineers,
Delivery Managers and Agile coaches. Together we build digital products for
companies like National Geographic or Paradox Interactive.
We’d love to have you on our team, too.
BECOME A TEAM MEMBER, NOT JUST AN EMPLOYEE
Brainhub is a place where you can work the way you like and create your own
There are no corner offices, regional managers, or assistants (to) regional
managers here. We have a lean and pretty flat structure. You’ll have a real
impact on organisational decisions and become a vital part of the team that
deals with challenges together and grows together.
At Brainhub, we:
* Align people with projects they’re most passionate about,
* Carefully pick our clients to make sure they fit our culture and work ethic,
* Help each other and share our knowledge (we organise our own meetup called
* Actively work on improving our BizDevOps excellence,
* Dedicate our efforts towards creating a team of T-shaped persons: capable in
many things and expert in, at least, one.
Throughout the years, we’ve dealt with challenges such as:
* Thorough understanding of APIs, ElectronJS, and its core principles,
* Gaining experience in performance & memory issues debugging,
* Gaining experience in using NodeJS/Chrome debugger,
* Sharing code between web and backend platforms.
REGULAR JS DEVELOPER WITH ELECTRON JS
ARE YOU OUR NEW ELECTRON DEVELOPER?
The answer is ‘yes’ if you have:
* Knowledge of concepts of signing (Windows) and notarising (Apple) apps and
why it is needed,
* Awareness of the legacy approaches to IPC (send) and how they can be useful,
* Knowledge of potential performance bottlenecks and knows when and how to
extract logic to separate workers and how to manage them (Piscine),
* Experience in automatic application testing (Cypress.js, Puppeteer),
* Familiarity with NodeJS and React. Asynchronicity and complex React design
principles is sth you know very well,
* At least B2 level of English (preferable C1),
* Proactive, consultative and business-oriented approach.
It’s ‘oh hell yes’ if you:
* Knowledge of alternatives to Electron (Tauri, Flutter, MAUI),
* Knowledge of different installers (.deb .rpm .dmg .msi) and tools like fpm,
* Performance, reliability mindset,
* Participated in Event Storming sessions and collaborated with a backend built
on DDD principles.
WORK THE WAY YOU LIKE
* Salary: 16 000 - 21 000 PLN net, B2B (or 11 800 - 15 600 PLN gross,
* Multiple opportunities for improving skills suitable for your role (training,
internal and external workshops),
* Personal Growth and Satisfaction domains’ support in creating your career
path and boosting your job satisfaction,
* Free support of psychologists for general self-care,
* Integration trips, meetings and workation with your team somewhere in Poland
or abroad (dedicated budget),
* Training fund to spend on your own development (3000 PLN net every 6 months),
* Internal library which is on demand enriched with new positions,
* Employee referral program,
* Flexible working hours,
* Private healthcare,
* Sports card,
* Outstanding equipment (mainly MacBooks),
* English lessons with native or Polish speaker (100% funding),
* Fully remote work or work from one of our offices in Gliwice or Wrocław,
* Working with amazing people who happen to be top consultants in the world.
If you’re still reading this, there must be something for you. So don’t
Scroll down, send us your details and let’s see.
MacBook and accessories
Best equipment for you to use at work and at home with accessories you need to work comfortably.
Enjoy flexible working hours, work from home or our cozy offices in Wroclaw or Gliwice.
Go on a workation with your team or work remotely from anywhere and enjoy the vacation.
Integration parties & team retreats
We regularly go on trips together.
Workshops and training allowance
There is an education budget to be used for personal development 6k PLN each year.
We like ebooks to learn new things. If you're missing something - let's buy it!
Each week you will 'polish' your English with a native or non-native tutor.
Choose a medical package and we cover the costs.
We send you a task/problem to solve, there is no time limit nor only one solution.
Talk with co-founder(s) of Brainhub
We would like to get know you better, talk about your experience and expectations.
We get back to you within a few days (sometimes hours) to get you on board.
By clicking the “Apply”, “Apply now” button or by sending the job application to Brainhub Sp. z o.o. based in Gliwice at 26 Górnych Wałów St (the Employer, Data Administrator), you agree to processing of your personal data included in the job application by the Employer/Data Administrator for the purpose of recruitment on the position indicated in the advertisement.
Please include in your CV the following clause: “I hereby give consent for the personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes necessary for the recruitment process carried out by Brainhub Sp. z o.o. based in Gliwice, 26 Górnych Wałów St under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997 (consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended)”.
We inform that the Data Administrator is Brainhub Sp. z o.o. based in Gliwice 26 Górnych Wałów St. The data is collected for the purposes of recruitment. You have the right to access your data and rectify them. Submission of the data in the scope specified with regulations of the Labour Code Act of 26 June 1974 and the implementing acts is obligatory. Submission of additional personal data is voluntary.
If you like your CV to be used in other recruitments carried out by that Employer, include additionally in the CV the following consent: “I hereby give consent to Brainhub Sp. z o.o. based in Gliwice at 26 Górnych Wałów St for processing the personal data included in my job application for the purposes of future recruitments.”.
Your personal data indicated in the Labour Code or in other specific acts (according to requirements of the advertisement), are processed on the basis of laws and their submission is necessary for participation in the recruitment. Other personal data (e.g. your image) we process on the basis of your voluntary consent which you expressed by sending your job application to us and their submission has no influence on opportunity to participate in recruitment.
We may process your personal data included in the job application as well (name and surname, date of birth, correspondence address, email address or telephone number, education, record of employment, qualifications, and approvals) in order to determine, pursue claims or defend against them, if claims concern the recruitment process conducted by us. For this purpose we shall process your personal data based on our legitimate interest, consisting in determination, pursue or defense against claims in proceedings before the courts or state authorities.
You have the right to access your data and to obtain their copy, to rectify them, to demand their deletion, processing restriction, to bring objection against processing and transfer of the submitted data (for processing of which you have consented) to another data administrator. You have also the right to lodge a complaint to the Inspector General for Protection of Personal Data (in the future: the President of Personal Data Protection Office). Withdrawal of the consent does not affect conformity with the law of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal.
We process your personal data for the purpose of recruitment on the position indicated in the advertisement over a period not longer than 12 months from the moment the application is sent, and if you have given consent to participation in future recruitments, for the period not longer than 36 months from the moment the application is sent. Moreover, we may store your personal data for the purposes of determination, pursuit or defense against claims related to the recruitment process over the period not longer than 360 days from the moment when the application is sent.
Your data may be passed to entities cooperating with the Administrator with the purpose of the above mentioned recruitment. Entrustment may include e.g. affiliates or entities providing recruitment-related services.
We do not pass on your personal data outside the European Economic Area. Should you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected] or with our Data Protection Inspector at [email protected].
We are looking for Incredible People
Senior QA Engineer
19000 - 25000 PLN net B2B
14200 - 18700 PLN gross Employment
22700 - 28000 PLN net B2B
16950 - 20900 PLN gross Employment
16000 - 21000 PLN net B2B
11800 - 15600 PLN gross Employment
Regular IT Business Analyst
12000 - 18000 PLN net B2B
8950 - 13400 PLN gross Employment
16000 - 21000 PLN net B2B
11900 - 15600 PLN gross Employment
Content Marketing Specialist
8000 - 11000 PLN net B2B
5900 - 8200 PLN gross Employment
Regular IT Project Manager
16000 - 20000 PLN net B2B
11900 - 14900 PLN gross Employment
Senior IT Business Analyst
19000 - 25000 PLN net B2B
14100 - 18600 PLN gross Employment
Senior .NET Developer
22000 - 27000 PLN net B2B
16600 - 20900 PLN gross Employment