Junior IT Project Manager
Why is it worth working with us?
By working with us, you can count on trust in your decisions. We also guarantee freedom in your area of responsibility and a well-coordinated team that exchanges knowledge. We care about a partnership, continuous improvement, and high quality of what we deliver. If you value this, then Brainhub will be the right partner for you to work with.
We are looking for a person with experience in project management (1-year minimum) who wants to take responsibility for the project's success. Someone with knowledge and practice with project management frameworks such as PMI/Prince2. This person should work effectively in multiple threads simultaneously in a VUCA environment. You can't be afraid of feedback and disagreement and should be able to work with different personality types. It would be great if you balance organizing and planning project work with giving initiative and control to the team. You are entrepreneurial, i.e., proactively and creatively solve problems, keeping in mind the client's and her team's well-being.
At Brainhub, you will:
- Lead small team(s) to deliver solutions to our customers successfully.
- Have influence and responsibility for achieving the assumed project’s and organization’s goals.
- Monitor team’s performance, quality delivered to clients, and project’s budget, scope, and timeline.
- Manage stakeholders, ensure smooth communication, and manage project risks.
- Define and improve delivery processes using your knowledge, data (project metrics), and creativity.
- Work directly with stakeholders at Brainhub and on the client-side (project teams and clients in particular).
- Identify the needs and problems of teams and clients, and support them in achieving appropriate solutions.
- Work with non-project teams to continuously improve Brainhub’s services.
Good if you:
- Have 1-2 years of experience as a Project Manager, gained in international projects in a corporate work environment will be an additional asset
- Know the basics of the project management frameworks, e.g., PMI, Prince2.
- Understand and know agile in practice and concepts like scope/budget/time/risk/communication/stakeholders management,
- Have some experience in measuring project effectiveness and team performance based on data and metrics.
- Easily create and maintain good relationships with stakeholders and the team; you are not afraid to tackle difficult topics.
- Have an understanding of change management and negotiations.
- You take responsibility for processes and projects overall, take risks, and are inventive and open to dialogue.
- You communicate fluently in English - at least at the C1 level.
Awesome if you:
- Are interested in product management to support cooperation between the client and the team in product management/product ownership (nice to have).
- Have some experience in the pre-sales process (nice to have).
Work as you like
- Salary: 6000 - 10000 PLN net, B2B (or 4460 - 7450 PLN gross, employment contract),
- Multiple opportunities for improving skills suitable for your role (training, internal and external workshops),
- Personal Growth and Satisfaction domains’ support in creating your career path and boosting your job satisfaction,
- Free support of psychologists for general self-care,
- Integration trips,
- Training fund to spend on your own development (3000 PLN net every 6 months),
- Internal library which is on-demand enriched with new positions,
- Employee referral program,
- Flexible working hours,
- Private healthcare,
- English lessons (100% funding),
- Fully remote work or work from our office in Gliwice
MacBook and accessories
Best equipment for you to use at work and at home with accessories you need to work comfortably.
Enjoy flexible working hours, work from home or our cozy offices in Wroclaw or Gliwice.
Go on a workation with your team or work remotely from anywhere and enjoy the vacation.
Integration parties & team retreats
We regularly go on trips together.
Workshops and training allowance
There is an education budget to be used for personal development 6k PLN each year.
We like ebooks to learn new things. If you're missing something - let's buy it!
Each week you will 'polish' your English with a native or non-native tutor.
Choose a medical package and we cover the costs.
We send you a task/problem to solve, there is no time limit nor only one solution.
Talk with co-founder(s) of Brainhub
We would like to get know you better, talk about your experience and expectations.
We get back to you within a few days (sometimes hours) to get you on board.
We are looking for Incredible People
Senior QA Engineer
19000 - 25000 PLN net B2B
14200 - 18700 PLN gross Employment
22700 - 28000 PLN net B2B
16950 - 20900 PLN gross Employment
16000 - 21000 PLN net B2B
11800 - 15600 PLN gross Employment
Regular IT Business Analyst
12000 - 18000 PLN net B2B
8950 - 13400 PLN gross Employment
Head of Growth
18000 - 22000 PLN net B2B
13430 - 16420 PLN gross Employment
Regular IT Project Manager
16000 - 20000 PLN net B2B
11900 - 14900 PLN gross Employment
Senior IT Business Analyst
19000 - 25000 PLN net B2B
14100 - 18600 PLN gross Employment
Senior .NET Developer
22000 - 27000 PLN net B2B
16600 - 20900 PLN gross Employment