Key Account Manager
Brainhub is one of the fastest-growing IT companies in Central Europe. We now
innovative web and mobile applications for tech-driven companies from all over
the globe, spanning from Miami to Singapore. According to Clutch, today we’re
one of the leading Software Development Partners in Poland.
That’s pretty nice, but what’s more important is the fact that we accomplished
all that by always keeping down to earth. After all, here at Brainhub we’re not
only reliable software craftsmen, but also proactive technical consultants for
our clients. They appreciate us for not being afraid to speak our minds and
often say we give technology a human face.
Now we’re looking for a new face to join us as our Key Account Manager. Someone
who will take care of our clients, help us define new business challenges and
keep up with the high standards set by the rest of the team.
Maybe that’s you? We really hope so!
To be a perfect candidate for this role, you need to be exceptional. You have to
own social and communication skills so extraordinarily that you are everyone’s
personal favourite. With a strong sense of reliability, empathy, and a massive
dose of entrepreneurial and consulting approach, you can see the big picture and
deeply understand both clients’ needs and the whole business context. You are a
troubleshooter whose analytical abilities and creative mindset lead to finding
solutions suitable for clients and Brainhub. Your passion for growth makes you
continuously better. You are known for making things happen.
As a Key Account Manager, you will be our clients’ advocate, business partner,
and advisor, helping them achieve their long-term goals through collaboration
with Brainhub and inside their own organisation.
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE:
* Relevant proven working experience in a similar position in the IT industry,
* Proven account management/business development/sales experience,
* Superb command of written and spoken English (C1/C2),
* Openness to possible international business trips,
* Technical background sufficient to discuss technical issues with clients
(e.g., as a software developer, tech lead, delivery manager, project manager,
or business analyst) - nice to have.
JOB PROFILE IN A NUTSHELL
You will carry your duties out by:
* Building an account management best practices from scratch together with
* Developing trustworthy and lasting business relationships with our current
and former international clients,
* Acting as the first point of contact, educating when needed, and keeping
clients updated with all project details,
* Negotiating new contracts and terms of cooperation,
* Defining new business challenges to solve with our development team,
* Creating account plans and processes, building an account management
framework for Brainhub,
* Close cooperation with Brainhub’s co-founders and Growth Team
PEOPLE YOU’LL SPEND MOST TIME WITH:
* Monika [https://www.linkedin.com/in/kurekmonika/] - Head of Sales and
* Leszek [https://www.linkedin.com/in/leszekknoll/] - Co-founder Brainhuba
* Mateusz [https://www.linkedin.com/in/mwarcholinski/] - Co-founder Brainhuba
* Julia [https://www.linkedin.com/in/julia-hermann-751055207/] - Business
* Karolina [https://www.linkedin.com/in/karolina-le%C5%9Bnik-895142228/] -
Monika, Leszek and Mateusz are actively working in account management. Our new
Key Account Manager will take over this area and together with Monika, Leszek
and Mateusz will create a sales and marketing strategy.
If you have any questions, drop us a DM on LinkedIn.
WORK AS YOU LIKE
* Salary: 10 000 - 14 000 PLN net, B2B (or 7 400 - 10 300 PLN gross, employment
* An opportunity to become one of the first Key Account Managers in our company
and build the Account Management Team from scratch,
* A real impact on business,
* Multiple opportunities for improving skills suitable for your role (training,
internal and external workshops),
* Personal Growth and Satisfaction domains’ support in creating your career
path and boosting your job satisfaction,
* Free support of psychologists for general self-care,
* Integration trips, meetings and workation with your team somewhere in Poland
or abroad (dedicated budget),
* Training fund to spend on your own development (3000 PLN net every 6 months),
* Internal library which is on demand enriched with new positions,
* Employee referral program,
* Flexible working hours,
* Private healthcare,
* Sports card,
* Outstanding equipment (mainly MacBooks),
* English lessons with native or Polish speaker (100% funding),
* Fully remote work or work from one of our offices in Gliwice or Wrocław,
* Working with amazing people who happen to be top consultants in the world.
If you’re still reading this, you must see something for you. So don’t overthink
Scroll down, send us your details and let’s see.
MacBook and accessories
Best equipment for you to use at work and at home with accessories you need to work comfortably.
Enjoy flexible working hours, work from home or our cozy offices in Wroclaw or Gliwice.
Go on a workation with your team or work remotely from anywhere and enjoy the vacation.
Integration parties & team retreats
We regularly go on trips together.
Workshops and training allowance
There is an education budget to be used for personal development 6k PLN each year.
We like ebooks to learn new things. If you're missing something - let's buy it!
Each week you will 'polish' your English with a native or non-native tutor.
Choose a medical package and we cover the costs.
We send you a task/problem to solve, there is no time limit nor only one solution.
Talk with co-founder(s) of Brainhub
We would like to get know you better, talk about your experience and expectations.
We get back to you within a few days (sometimes hours) to get you on board.
We are looking for Incredible People
Senior QA Engineer
19000 - 25000 PLN net B2B
14200 - 18700 PLN gross Employment
22700 - 28000 PLN net B2B
16950 - 20900 PLN gross Employment
16000 - 21000 PLN net B2B
11800 - 15600 PLN gross Employment
Regular IT Business Analyst
12000 - 18000 PLN net B2B
8950 - 13400 PLN gross Employment
Head of Growth
18000 - 22000 PLN net B2B
13430 - 16420 PLN gross Employment
Junior IT Project Manager
6000 - 10000 PLN net B2B
4460 - 7450 PLN gross Employment
Regular IT Project Manager
16000 - 20000 PLN net B2B
11900 - 14900 PLN gross Employment
Senior IT Business Analyst
19000 - 25000 PLN net B2B
14100 - 18600 PLN gross Employment
Senior .NET Developer
22000 - 27000 PLN net B2B
16600 - 20900 PLN gross Employment