Our clients say they love working with Brainhub. They say we are smart and creative. They appreciate we’re down to earth, not afraid to speak our minds and that we get things done. They say we give technology a human face.
That’s nice, we’ll take it. But we know they don’t mean Brainhub, the company, but Brainhub, the people.
It’s our business analysts, product owners, designers, and developers who work hand in hand with them, solve their problems, and make amazing things that move their businesses forward.
Today we’re looking for a new teammate. Someone to join us, and keep up with the high standards the rest of the team have set.
Are you the one?
Agile Coach/Scrum Master
As an Agile Coach/Scrum Master, you will be responsible for:
- Taking care of proper Agile approach implementation;
- Working directly with teams, Delivery Managers, Business Analysts, Product Owners, and other stakeholders;
- Support delivery process;
- Coordinating dependencies, supporting planning activities;
- Helping teams and clients to understand product development.
- Cooperating with teams daily and helping with problem-solving;
- Participating in the allocation/relocation of teammates to/from projects;
- Ensuring an effective flow of information between all team members and the client;
- Risk and expectations management.
What do we expect?
- Min. 3 years of relevant experience as an Agile Coach/Scrum Master;
- Practical knowledge of Agile, Lean, Scrum, or Kanban and in applying them to individuals, teams, and organizations to improve flexibility and efficiency;
- Knowledge of Product Development Lifecycle and best practices;
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills, client-facing and stakeholder management;
- Experience in facilitating workshops, training, and mentoring;
- Knowledge of Agile Metrics;
- Strong communication skills;
- Proven track record of driving positive change;
- Assertive and free communication with employees and partners at all organizational levels;
- Self-organization - You can create and manage your own backlog to maximize the value you provide;
- Skills in independent problem-solving
- Proven track record of delivering value/products
- Excellent English, both spoken and written.
What do we offer?
- Salary: 10 000 - 15 000 PLN net, B2B (or 8 300-12 500 PLN gross, UoP);
- A real impact on business;
- Multiple opportunities for growth (training, workshops);
- Training fund (2000 PLN net every 6 months);
- English lessons with a native speaker (100% funding);
- Private healthcare;
- Flexible working time;
- Fully remote work from anywhere in Poland or work from one of our offices (in Gliwice, Wrocław, Kraków, Warszawa, or Bielsko-Biała);
- Working with amazing people who happen to be among the top consultants in the world.
Remote-first but office-always
Work from anywhere, including any of our cozy offices in Gliwice, Wrocław, Bielsko-Biała, Warsaw and Cracow.
Macbook and accessories
Best equipment for you to use at work and at home + accessories you need to work comfortable.
Snacks & beverages
Your favourite snacks, sweets, fruits, energy drinks delivered every two weeks to our offices.
Friendly working hours
Flexible schedule and no overtime required.
Integration parties & team retreats
(When there's no global pandemic) we regularly go out locally and go for a trip together every 6 months.
English lessons with native speaker
Each week you will 'polish' your English with a native speaker.
Our own startups and hackathons
We build new ventures, disruptive ideas and startups together.
Workshops, trainings and paid content
We have a monthly budget to spend on our education and we decide on what to do it.
We really like books to learn new things. If we're missing something - let's buy it!