Our clients say they love working with Brainhub. They say we are smart and creative. They appreciate we’re down to earth, not afraid to speak our minds and that we get things done. They say we give technology a human face.
That’s nice, we’ll take it. But we know they don’t mean Brainhub, the company, but Brainhub, the people.
It’s our business analysts, product owners, designers, and developers who work hand in hand with them, solve their problems, and make amazing products that move their businesses forward.
Today we’re looking for a new teammate. Someone to join us and keep up with the high standards the rest of the team has set.
Are you the one?
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Acting with business stakeholders and the rest of the development team;
- Gathering of the business requirements;
- Translating and redefining business requirements into technical specifications;
- Elicitation of the requirements by facilitating workshops or using other techniques
- Managing business stakeholder relationships throughout the product development;
- Being in close cooperation and active supporting our design team, development team, delivery managers, and a product owner in new product features and solution options;
- Documents, technical specifications and domain knowledge analysis, creating user stories, domain modelling;
- Conducting design workshops;
- Product backlog management.
What do we expect?
- Relevant experience as on a similar position in the IT sector;
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in full Software Development Life Cycle;
- Knowledge of PM and BA tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence);
- Ability to read and understand basic diagrams (BPMN and/or UML);
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluent English - min. C1;
- Self-motivation, strong organization skills and a sense of ownership.
What do we offer?
- Salary: 9 000-16 000 PLN net, B2B (or the equivalent for an employment contract);
- Product development approach and focus on outcomes;
- Development (or gaining) the workshop facilitation skills;
- Multiple opportunities for growth (training, workshops);
- Training fund (2000 PLN net every 6 months);
- Flexible working hours;
- Multiple growth opportunities;
- Private healthcare;
- English lessons with Native Speaker (100% funding);
- Fully remote work or work from one of our offices in Gliwice, Wrocław, Kraków, or Warszawa;
- Working with amazing people who happen to be top consultants in the world.
If you’re still reading this, you must see something there for you. So don’t overthink it.
Scroll down, send us your details and let’s see.
Best equipment for you to use at work and at home with accessories you need to work comfortably.
Work from anywhere including any of our cozy offices in Poland in Warsaw, Wroclaw or Gliwice.
Go on a tour across Europe, discover our culture, and visit our offices in Poland.
We regularly go on trips together.
We have a monthly budget to spend on our education and you decide how to use it.
We like ebooks to learn new things. If you're missing something - let's buy it!
Each week you will 'polish' your English with a native speaker.
Choose your perfect place to work and we will cover the costs.