Brainhub is a team driven by developers, who <3 programming in JS and where each member of the team has a real impact on the direction of the company's development. We use the technologies that we believe have a future and development tools/approach that we choose. We work with clients from around the world (NO, DK, NL, DE, CH, US) and become better and better every single year.
Business Analyst (online recruitment)
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Translating and redefining business requirements into technical specifications,
- Comprehending of project priorities and clients needs, ensuring the requirements defined are of good quality and are managed appropriately,
- Ensuring the business needs are well modelled, analysed and accurately reflected the team needs to achieve business result,
- Facilitating the relationship between the business and technical roles,
- Active supporting the development team, delivery managers and product owner in new product features and solution options,
- Documents and technical specifications analysis, creating user stories, domain modelling,
- Product backlog management.
What do we expect?
- Relevant experience in the IT sector,
- Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle,
- Good analytical and communication skills,
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies,
- Experience with Atlassian products would be an asset,
- Good command of written and spoken English (C1+).
What do we offer?
- A real impact on the development of the company,
- English lessons with Native Speaker (100% funding),
- Flexible working hours, remote work,
- Internal training/webinars,
- Workation, integration events (once every 2 months),
- Private healthcare,
- Salary: 7000 - 12000 PLN (net B2B),
- Temporarily remote work, ultimately work at the headquarters in the center of Gliwice.
Cool office in the heart of Gliwice and Bielsko-Biała and a new one in Cracow - away from the noisy city center in the picturesque Podgórze Duchackie. You can find us as well in Warsaw and Wrocław.
Loose, cozy interior - feel like at home! Mi casa es tu casa :)
Macbook and accessories
Best equipment for you to use at work and at home + accessories you need to work comfortable.
Snacks & Beverages
Your favourite snacks, sweets, fruits, energy drinks delivered each two weeks to our offices.
Flexible hours and Remote work
Work from our offices in Gliwice, Bielsko-Biała, Cracow, Warsaw, Wrocław or occasionally from home.
Integrations, Team Retreats and a lot of fun!
Each 6 months we go for a trip together and every 2 months we go out to have fun!
English lessons with Native Speaker
Each week you will 'polish' your English with a native speaker.
Our own Startups and Hackathons
We build new ventures, disruptive ideas and startups together.
Workshops, Trainings and Paid Content
We have a monthly budget to spend on our education and we decide on what to do it.
We really like books to learn new things. If we're missing something - let's buy it!