In just 5 years Brainhub has become one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe, according to Clutch, Deloitte, and the Financial Times. We’re all about keeping the pace by helping our partners never slow down and accelerating the skills and potential of our team.
Currently, we have almost 80 talented people on board: developers, UX/UI designers, QA engineers, and Agile coaches. Together we build digital products for companies like National Geographic or Paradox Interactive.
We’d love to have you on our team, too.
Become a team member, not just an employee
Brainhub is a place where you can work the way you like and create your own career path.
There are no heads, directors, or managers here. You’ll have a real impact on organizational decisions and become a vital part of the team that deals with challenges together and grows together.
At Brainhub, we:
- Align people with projects they’re most passionate about
- Carefully pick our clients to make sure they fit our culture and work ethic
- Keep up with the finest technologies (such as GO, Kubernetes, Redux, and Terraform)
- Help each other and share our knowledge (we organize our own meetup called DevDuck)
- Combine the agile approach with DevOps culture
- Dedicate our efforts towards creating a team of T-shaped persons: capable in many things and expert in, at least, one
Throughout the years, we’ve dealt with challenges such as:
- Building complex NodeJS backends
- Designing and implementing autoscaling infrastructure on AWS with Kubernetes
- Handling interprocess communications in Electron applications
- Sharing code between web, mobile, and backend platforms
We are looking for a dynamic and communicative person who enjoys working with people and sharing knowledge with the team. This person will have a chance to work on brand new things all the time, so we value flexibility, willingness to learn, and keeping up with tech novelties and project requirements. One of the most crucial things for us is time management and sharing time between the project and internal, company-related tasks.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the team by handling everyday DevOps related issues
- Creating and managing a new infrastructure that can be automated as much as possible
- Managing infrastructure for testing the application (applications are written in NodeJS, Java, ColdFusion, .NET; all dockerized)
- Building tools for developers that help with deployment and delivery
- Implementing and maintaining monitoring, Continuous Integration, and log-management systems
- Automating day-to-day tasks
- maintenance of CI/CD pipelines
What do we expect?
- at least 3 years of professional experience as a DevOps Engineer
- experience with Docker and containers orchestration
- experience with AWS
- proven wide knowledge of the Linux/Unix environment
- good knowledge of CI tools (e.g. GitlabCI) and deployment pipelines
- good command of written and spoken English (C1+)
- knowledge of the GIT workflow
- knowledge of at least one of the scripting languages: Bash, Go, Python or NodeJS
- strong ownership and passion
- communicative and problem-solving approach (strong interpersonal skills)
- supporting teams with DevOps expertise
Nice to have:
- practical skills in Kubernetes (or willingness to learn) and GitOps
- experience with Rancher
- familiarity with Grafana and Prometheus
- knowledge of load balancing/replication systems
- experience with EKS (Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service), K3S (Rancher K3s), AKS (Azure Kubernetes Service), GKE (Google Kubernetes Engine)
What do we offer?
- Salary: 18.000-23.000 zł (net, B2B) or 15.000 - 19.200PLN (gross, UoP)
- Flexible working hours and fully remote work from anywhere in Poland or from one of our offices in Gliwice (HQ), Wrocław, Kraków, or Warszawa
- Training fund (2000 PLN net every 6 months)
- Workation and integration events
- English lessons with Native Speaker (100% funding)
- Private healthcare
- A real impact on the development of the company
Best equipment for you to use at work and at home with accessories you need to work comfortably.
Work from anywhere including any of our cozy offices in Poland in Warsaw, Wroclaw or Gliwice.
Go on a tour across Europe, discover our culture, and visit our offices in Poland.
We regularly go on trips together.
We have a monthly budget to spend on our education and you decide how to use it.
We like ebooks to learn new things. If you're missing something - let's buy it!
Each week you will 'polish' your English with a native speaker.
Choose your perfect place to work and we will cover the costs.