Accelerating business and talents
In just 5 years Brainhub has become one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe, according to Clutch, Deloitte, and the Financial Times. We’re all about keeping the pace by helping our partners never slow down and accelerating the skills and potential of our team.
Currently, we have 76 talented people on board: developers, UX/UI designers, QA engineers, and Agile coaches. Together we build digital products for companies like National Geographic or Paradox Interactive.
We’d love to have you on our team, too.
Become a team member, not just an employee
Brainhub is a place where you can work the way you like and create your own career path.
There are no heads, directors, or managers here. You’ll have a real impact on organizational decisions and become a vital part of the team that deals with challenges together and grows together.
At Brainhub, we:
- Align people with projects they’re most passionate about
- Carefully pick our clients to make sure they fit our culture and work ethic
- Keep up with the finest technologies (such as GO, Kubernetes, Redux, and Terraform)
- Help each other and share our knowledge (we organize our own meetup called DevDuck)
- Combine the agile approach with DevOps culture
- Dedicate our efforts towards creating a team of T-shaped persons: capable in many things and expert in, at least, one
Throughout the years, we’ve dealt with challenges such as:
- Building complex NodeJS backends
- Designing and implementing autoscaling infrastructure on AWS with Kubernetes
- Handling interprocess communications in Electron applications
- Sharing code between web, mobile, and backend platforms
Are you our new GO Developer?
The answer is ‘yes’ if you have:
- Minimum 2 years experience in Go development
- Broad software development background
- Fluent English skills
- Proactive and consultative approach
and it’s ‘oh hell yes’ if you:
- Know how to work agile
- Have experience in automatic application testing
- Have a grasp of at least basic PostgreSQL
- Building REST, GraphQL, GRPC and Websockets APIs;
- Building scalable, reliable, distributed application;
- DevOps culture (e.g. Continuous Integration and Deployment, Docker, Kubernetes);
- Automatic application testing;
- Other backend programming languages, especially Node.js;
- React.js is always a plus.
Work the way you like
- Salary: 10 000-17 600 PLN net, B2B (or 8 300-14 700 PLN gross, UoP)
- Flexible working hours
- Fully remote work from anywhere in Poland or office space in Gliwice, Wrocław, Kraków, Warszawa, or Bielsko-Biała
- Multiple growth opportunities (knowledge sharing sessions, workshops, webinars)
- Training fund (2000 PLN net every 6 months)
- English lessons with a native speaker (100% funding)
- Private healthcare
Remote-first but office-always
Work from anywhere, including any of our cozy offices in Gliwice, Wrocław, Bielsko-Biała, Warsaw and Cracow.
Macbook and accessories
Best equipment for you to use at work and at home + accessories you need to work comfortable.
Snacks & beverages
Your favourite snacks, sweets, fruits, energy drinks delivered every two weeks to our offices.
Friendly working hours
Flexible schedule and no overtime required.
Integration parties & team retreats
(When there's no global pandemic) we regularly go out locally and go for a trip together every 6 months.
English lessons with native speaker
Each week you will 'polish' your English with a native speaker.
Our own startups and hackathons
We build new ventures, disruptive ideas and startups together.
Workshops, trainings and paid content
We have a monthly budget to spend on our education and we decide on what to do it.
We really like books to learn new things. If we're missing something - let's buy it!