Accelerating business and talents
In just 5 years Brainhub has become one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe, according to Clutch, Deloitte, and the Financial Times. We’re all about keeping the pace by helping our partners never slow down and accelerating the skills and potential of our team.
Currently, we have more than 80 talented people on board: developers, UX/UI designers, QA engineers, and Agile coaches. Together we build digital products for companies like National Geographic or Paradox Interactive.
We’d love to have you on our team, too.
Become team member, not just employee
Brainhub is a place where you can work the way you like and create your own career path.
There are no corner offices, regional managers, or assistants (to) regional managers here. We have a lean and pretty flat structure. You’ll have a real impact on organizational decisions and become a vital part of the team that deals with challenges together and grows together.
At Brainhub, we:
- Align people with projects they’re most passionate about,
- Carefully pick our clients to make sure they fit our culture and work ethic,
- Keep up with the finest technologies (such as GO, Kubernetes and Terraform),
- Help each other and share our knowledge (we organize our own meetup called DevDuck),
- Combine the agile approach with DevOps culture,
- Dedicate our efforts towards creating a team of T-shaped persons: capable in many things and expert in, at least, one.
Throughout the years, we’ve dealt with challenges such as:
- Building complex NodeJS backends,
- Designing and implementing autoscaling infrastructure on AWS with Kubernetes,
- Handling interprocess communications in Electron applications,
- Sharing code between web, mobile, and backend platforms.
Senior .NET developer
Are you our new .NET developer?
The answer is ‘yes’ if you have:
- Overall good experience in .NET environment development,
- Relevant practice in ASP.NET & React (or Angular),
- PostgreSQL or MS SQL practical knowledge,
- Fluent English skills,
- Proactive and consultative approach,
and it’s ‘oh hell yes’ if you:
- Know how to work agile,
- Have experience in areas such as process automation, server configuration, database modeling.
Work the way you like
- Salary: 22 000 - 27 000 PLN net, B2B (or 18 300 - 22 500 gross, employment contract),
- Multiple opportunities for improving technical skills (training, internal and external workshops),
- Personal Growth and Satisfaction domains’ support in creating your career path and boosting your job satisfaction,
- Free support of psychologists for general self-care,
- Integration trips, meetings and workation with your team somewhere in Poland or abroad (dedicated budget),
- Training fund to spend on your own development (3000 PLN net every 6 months),
- Internal library which is on demand enriched with new positions,
- Employee referral program,
- Flexible working hours,
- Private healthcare,
- Sports card,
- Working equipment (mainly MacBook),
- English lessons with native or Polish speaker (100% funding),
- Fully remote work or work from one of our offices in Gliwice, Wrocław or Warszawa,
- Working with amazing people who happen to be top consultants in the world.
Equipment for you to use at work and at home with accessories you need to work comfortably.
Work from anywhere including any of our cozy offices in Poland in Warsaw, Wroclaw or Gliwice.
Go on a tour across Europe, discover our culture, and visit our offices in Poland.
We regularly go on trips together.
There is a generous education budget, and we decide together how to make the most of it.
We like ebooks to learn new things. If you're missing something - let's buy it!
Each week you will 'polish' your English with a native speaker.
Choose your perfect place to work and we will cover the costs.