Brainhub is a team driven by developers, who <3 programming in JS and where each member of the team has a real impact on the direction of the company's development. We use the technologies that we believe have a future and development tools/approach that we choose. We work with clients from around the world (NO, DK, NL, DE, CH, US) and become better and better every single year.
New Business Manager
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- finding and identifying new leads using a wide range of marketing tools;
- building and managing the sales process on foreign markets;
- developing new Brainhub Clients (mainly in the USA and Western Europe) with any method you choose;
- conducting meetings and negotiations with potential Clients;
- building relationships with clients, analyzing customer needs;
- keeping updated CRM (Pipedrive/Hubspot);
- working closely with the Growth Team in order to achieve planned sales targets;
- co-creating the sales strategy with the Growth Team and management.
What do we expect?
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position ( foreign markets ), in the software development, service or consulting company,
- Sales experience in areas such as Inbound, Outbound, Networking,
- Startup markets knowledge, interest in new technologies,
- Proactivity, entrepreneurial drive, ownership,
- Nice to have: team management and leadership skills,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (min. C1).
What do we offer?
- Real impact on development of the company,
- Building original startups,
- English lessons with Native Speaker (100% funding),
- Flexible working hours, remote work,
- Internal training/webinars,
- Fresh fruit, coffee, tea at the office, integration events (once every 2 months),
- Salary: 6,5K - 10K PLN (net B2B) + bonuses;
- Work at the headquarters in the center of Gliwice or in Bielsko - Biała, Kraków.
Cool office in the heart of Gliwice and Bielsko-Biała and a new one in Cracow - away from the noisy city center in the picturesque Podgórze Duchackie. You can find us as well in Warsaw and Wrocław.
Loose, cozy interior - feel like at home! Mi casa es tu casa :)
Macbook and accessories
Best equipment for you to use at work and at home + accessories you need to work comfortable.
Snacks & Beverages
Your favourite snacks, sweets, fruits, energy drinks delivered each two weeks to our offices.
Flexible hours and Remote work
Work from our offices in Gliwice, Bielsko-Biała, Cracow, Warsaw, Wrocław or occasionally from home.
Integrations, Team Retreats and a lot of fun!
Each 6 months we go for a trip together and every 2 months we go out to have fun!
English lessons with Native Speaker
Each week you will 'polish' your English with a native speaker.
Our own Startups and Hackathons
We build new ventures, disruptive ideas and startups together.
Workshops, Trainings and Paid Content
We have a monthly budget to spend on our education and we decide on what to do it.
We really like books to learn new things. If we're missing something - let's buy it!
What steps you need to complete?
Talk with co-founder(s) of Brainhub
We are looking for incredible people
6 000 - 12 000 PLN (net B2B)
Gliwice, Bielsko-Biała, Kraków, Warszawa, Wrocław