Accelerating business and talents
In just 5 years Brainhub has become one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe, according to Clutch, Deloitte, and the Financial Times. We’re all about keeping the pace by helping our partners never slow down and accelerating the skills and potential of our team.
Currently, we have 80 talented people on board: developers, UX/UI designers, QA engineers, and Agile coaches. Together we build digital products for companies like National Geographic or Paradox Interactive.
We’d love to have you on our team, too.
Join Brainhub and help us level up our administrative processes.
What are your future tasks?
- Organizing company events, business trips, and retreats
- Coordinating our team building and workation budgets
- Overseeing mailings and deliveries
- Assisting in ongoing employer branding projects & events
- Maintaining relationships with our external partners
- Supporting other Brainhub domains
- Minor research & analysis
Are you our new Office Assistant?
The answer is yes if you have:
- 1-2 years of relevant administrative experience, ideally in IT sector
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Strong communication and self-organization skills
- Good command of English
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
Work the way you like
- Salary: full-time: 4 300 - 5 300 PLN gross/month UoP; part-time: 2 150 - 2 650 PLN gross/month UoP
- Flexible working hours
- Part-time job (possibility of working full-time in the future)
- Half-remote work (from our headquarters in Gliwice and home office)
- Multiple growth opportunities (knowledge sharing sessions, workshops, webinars)
- Training fund (2000 PLN net every 6 months)
- English lessons with a native speaker (100% funding)
- Private healthcare
Remote-first but office-always
Work from anywhere, including any of our cozy offices in Gliwice, Wrocław, Bielsko-Biała, Warsaw and Cracow.
Macbook and accessories
Best equipment for you to use at work and at home + accessories you need to work comfortable.
Snacks & beverages
Your favourite snacks, sweets, fruits, energy drinks delivered every two weeks to our offices.
Friendly working hours
Flexible schedule and no overtime required.
Integration parties & team retreats
(When there's no global pandemic) we regularly go out locally and go for a trip together every 6 months.
English lessons with native speaker
Each week you will 'polish' your English with a native speaker.
Our own startups and hackathons
We build new ventures, disruptive ideas and startups together.
Workshops, trainings and paid content
We have a monthly budget to spend on our education and we decide on what to do it.
We really like books to learn new things. If we're missing something - let's buy it!