Our clients say they love working with Brainhub. They say we are smart and creative. They appreciate we’re down to earth, not afraid to speak our minds and that we get things done. They say we give technology a human face.
That’s nice, we’ll take it. But we know they don’t mean Brainhub, the company, but Brainhub, the people.
It’s our business analysts, product owners, designers, and developers who work hand in hand with them, solve their problems, and make amazing products that move their businesses forward.
Today we’re looking for a new teammate. Someone to join us and keep up with the high standards the rest of the team has set.
Are you the one?
As an Onboarding Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Supporting full onboarding processes;
- Conducting new teammates’ screening process (gathering data regarding their employment procedure, also in cooperation with our international partners);
- Managing new arrivals’ newsletter;
- Organizing flow of documents and equipment;
- Scheduling onboarding meetings in a calendar;
- Assuring integration with the team in the first months;
- Organizing employee health and safety training & qualifying medical checkup, etc.;
- Foreigners & remote workers - verifying processes & procedures;
- Cooperating with other departments/domains;
- In time: conducting the first onboarding meeting with new employees.
We need you to have:
- 1-3 years of professional experience in similar role or in administrative or back office areas;
- Fluency in English;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficiency with Google Sheets, Excel or similar;
- Ability to prioritize multiple requests.
- Salary: 5 000-6 400 PLN net, B2B (or 4 100-5 300 PLN gross, UoP);
- Multiple opportunities for growth (training, workshops);
- Training fund (2000 PLN net every 6 months);
- Flexible working hours;
- Multiple growth opportunities;
- Private healthcare;
- English lessons with Native Speaker (100% funding);
- Half-remote work (from our headquarters in Gliwice and home office);
- Working with amazing people who happen to be top consultants in the world.
Remote-first but office-always
Work from anywhere, including any of our cozy offices in Gliwice, Wrocław, Bielsko-Biała, Warsaw and Cracow.
Macbook and accessories
Best equipment for you to use at work and at home + accessories you need to work comfortable.
Snacks & beverages
Your favourite snacks, sweets, fruits, energy drinks delivered every two weeks to our offices.
Friendly working hours
Flexible schedule and no overtime required.
Integration parties & team retreats
(When there's no global pandemic) we regularly go out locally and go for a trip together every 6 months.
English lessons with native speaker
Each week you will 'polish' your English with a native speaker.
Our own startups and hackathons
We build new ventures, disruptive ideas and startups together.
Workshops, trainings and paid content
We have a monthly budget to spend on our education and we decide on what to do it.
We really like books to learn new things. If we're missing something - let's buy it!