Hi! It’s very nice to meet you. Let us introduce ourselves.
Brainhub is a company created by people: business analysts, product owners, designers, and developers, who make amazing things for clients, working with them hand in hand. Down to earth, not afraid to speak their minds, getting things done. We give technology a human face. Shared values make us a great team. And one of those values is to constantly learn and grow.
We cherish talents. Team’s and employees’ satisfaction is at the heart of our way of working. And that’s where we need you. To help teammates grow and implement their jobs in the best way possible.
Sounds interesting? Then read on.
Personal Growth Consultant
Your job will be to work with each individual and help them to expand their skills. We need you to take care of the whole process, so you will assess which business communication and technical competences are crucial for your teammates - identify training needs based on business goals and strategy, and then design, implement (also in cooperation with external trainers) and evaluate development programs on that basis.
We need you to have
- Min. 3 years of experience in a related position (IT Personal/Competencies Growth Consultant, Line Manager);
- Alternatively: relevant experience as a Business Analyst/QA Engineer/Scrum Master and willingness to become a technical and business communication consultant for development teams;
- Ability to identify individual needs and development potential of each member of a technical team, and experience in co-creating the path of professional growth;
- Practice in working with IT specialists and maintaining relationships with business clients;
- Analytical skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and social competencies;
- Great command of spoken and written English.
What you gain
- Salary: 10 000-14 000 PLN net, B2B (or 8 300-11 650 PLN gross, UoP);
- A real impact on business;
- Multiple growth opportunities (trainings, workshops);
- Training fund (2000 PLN net every 6 months);
- English lessons with a native speaker (100% funding);
- Private healthcare;
- Flexible working time;
- Fully remote work from anywhere in Poland or work from one of our offices (in Gliwice, Wrocław, Kraków, or Warszawa);
- Working with amazing people who happen to be among the top consultants in the world.
If you’re still reading this, you must see something there for you. Don’t hesitate. It’s time for you to introduce yourself.
Scroll down and send us your details. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Remote-first but office-always
Work from anywhere, including any of our cozy offices in Gliwice, Wrocław, Bielsko-Biała, Warsaw and Cracow.
Macbook and accessories
Best equipment for you to use at work and at home + accessories you need to work comfortable.
Snacks & beverages
Your favourite snacks, sweets, fruits, energy drinks delivered every two weeks to our offices.
Friendly working hours
Flexible schedule and no overtime required.
Integration parties & team retreats
(When there's no global pandemic) we regularly go out locally and go for a trip together every 6 months.
English lessons with native speaker
Each week you will 'polish' your English with a native speaker.
Our own startups and hackathons
We build new ventures, disruptive ideas and startups together.
Workshops, trainings and paid content
We have a monthly budget to spend on our education and we decide on what to do it.
We really like books to learn new things. If we're missing something - let's buy it!