During the last 4 years Brainhub has grown by 165% in terms of revenue and 160% in headcount. Not bad, right? But one thing that makes us particularly proud is that with that growth we managed to keep our culture intact. We’re still a talented group of people that come to work (even if that’s remote) to make the best use of our craft, learn something new every single day and have fun in the process.
Today, there are 80 individuals in Brainhub, working as a team but each one having a genuine impact on the organization. How do we pull it off? By setting up a flat structure and a strong belief that power lies in leadership, not management. There's nothing more precious than trust in people and their skills. And when you do that, great things happen.
We're one of Europe's fastest-growing companies according to Financial Times but we feel like we’re just getting started. There are solid foundations, this we can admit. But now it’s time to get this snowball rolling big time. Improve and capitalize on what works but also experiment with new channels and formats, implement high-converting funnels, and become more data-driven than ever before.
That’s where you come in.
What is your mission?
- Developing, planning and managing campaigns and channels aimed at lead generation
- Building and optimizing paid search and paid social campaigns
- Reporting on analytics and lead attribution
- Building and optimizing landing pages for services, products and events
- Implementing marketing automation flows
To get the job done, you…
- Proven professional experience in B2B performance marketing (this one is a must-must!)
- 2+ years of experience in managing paid search and paid social campaigns
- Expertise in Google Analytics (additional points to the one who's able to manage data with eyes closed)
- Advanced analytical skills and ability to run experiments and draw conclusions based on data
- Experience in software/tech industry or other high-ticket service business
- Good copywriting and storytelling skills in different formats, from microcopy to direct-response LPs
- Advanced English level (C1)
- Excellent project management and communication skills (not only in English)
- Experience in account-based marketing or demand generation campaigns
- Previous professional experience with Hubspot
- Interest in product marketing
Tools you’ll use to make things happen:
- Ads: Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Analytics: Google Analytics, Hotjar, Hubspot, Ahrefs
- CMS: WordPress, Webflow, Hubspot
- Marketing automation: Hubspot, MailerLite
- Project Management: Notion
- Other: Google Suite, Figma, Brand24, SparkToro, Zapier
And for that we offer:
- Salary: 10 000 - 14 000 PLN net, B2B (or 8 300 - 11 600 PLN gross, UoP);
- Fully remote work from anywhere in Poland or office space in Gliwice (HQ), Wrocław, Kraków, or Warszawa
- Multiple growth opportunities (training, internal and external workshops, Personal Growth Consultant's support in creating your career path);
- Training fund to spend on your own development (2000 PLN for every 6 months);
- Private healthcare;
- Sports card;
- English lessons with native or Polish speaker (up to you; 100% funding);
- Flexible working time;
- Integration trips and workation with your team somewhere in Poland or abroad;
- Working with amazing people who happen to be top consultants in the world.
Best equipment for you to use at work and at home with accessories you need to work comfortably.
Work from anywhere including any of our cozy offices in Poland in Warsaw, Wroclaw or Gliwice.
Go on a tour across Europe, discover our culture, and visit our offices in Poland.
We regularly go on trips together.
We have a monthly budget to spend on our education and you decide how to use it.
We like ebooks to learn new things. If you're missing something - let's buy it!
Each week you will 'polish' your English with a native speaker.
Choose your perfect place to work and we will cover the costs.