In just 5 years Brainhub has become one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe, according to Clutch, Deloitte, and the Financial Times. We’re all about keeping the pace by helping our partners never slow down and accelerating the skills and potential of our team.
Currently, we have almost 80 talented people on board: developers, UX/UI designers, QA engineers, and Agile coaches. Together we build digital products for companies like National Geographic or Paradox Interactive.
We’d love to have you on our team, too.
Become a team member, not just an employee
Brainhub is a place where you can work the way you like and create your own career path.
There are no heads, directors, or managers here. You’ll have a real impact on organizational decisions and become a vital part of the team that deals with challenges together and grows together.
At Brainhub, we:
- Align people with projects they’re most passionate about
- Carefully pick our clients to make sure they fit our culture and work ethic
- Keep up with the finest technologies (such as GO, Kubernetes, Redux, and Terraform)
- Help each other and share our knowledge (we organize our own meetup called DevDuck)
- Combine the agile approach with DevOps culture
- Dedicate our efforts towards creating a team of T-shaped persons: capable in many things and expert in, at least, one
Throughout the years, we’ve dealt with challenges such as:
- Building complex NodeJS backends
- Designing and implementing autoscaling infrastructure on AWS with Kubernetes
- Handling interprocess communications in Electron applications
- Sharing code between web, mobile, and backend platforms
We are looking for a person with business experience and an agile mindset, with interpersonal communication and consulting skills, who is open to working with people, with leadership aspirations to lead the team in a new direction. We value high creativity in searching for new solutions and strong goal orientation. High motivation, entrepreneurship, analytical skills, and independence in decision-making are required.
Are you our new Senior React Native Developer?
The answer is ‘yes’ if you have:
- Relevant practice in React Native
- Experience in TypeScript
- Fluent English skills (B2/C1)
- Strong analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Proactive approach and leadership mindset
and it’s ‘oh hell yes’ if you:
- Know how to work agile
- Have experience in automated application testing
- have experience in Process automation; (release process, CI/CD)
- have experience with any popular React Native component libraries
- know Programming paradigms
- have a background in native development, (Gradle, Android Studio, Xcode)
- know how to write native modules (obj-C/ Swift/Java/Kotlin)
Work the way you like:
- Salary: 18.000 -23.000 PLN net, B2B (or 15.000 - 19.200 PLN gross, UoP);
- Training fund (2000 PLN net every 6 months)
- Multiple growth opportunities (knowledge sharing sessions, workshops, webinars)
- Flexible working hours
- Fully remote work from anywhere in Poland or one of our offices in Gliwice (HQ), Wrocław, Kraków, or Warszawa
- Private healthcare
- English lessons with a native speaker (100% funding)
Best equipment for you to use at work and at home with accessories you need to work comfortably.
Work from anywhere including any of our cozy offices in Poland in Warsaw, Wroclaw or Gliwice.
Go on a tour across Europe, discover our culture, and visit our offices in Poland.
We regularly go on trips together.
We have a monthly budget to spend on our education and you decide how to use it.
We like ebooks to learn new things. If you're missing something - let's buy it!
Each week you will 'polish' your English with a native speaker.
Choose your perfect place to work and we will cover the costs.