Accelerating business and talents
In just 5 years Brainhub has become one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe, according to Clutch, Deloitte, and the Financial Times. We’re all about keeping the pace by helping our partners never slow down and accelerating the skills and potential of our team.
Currently, we have 76 talented people on board: developers, UX/UI designers, QA engineers, and Agile coaches. Together we build digital products for companies like National Geographic or Paradox Interactive.
We’d love to have you on our team, too.
Become a team member, not just an employee
Brainhub is a place where you can work the way you like and create your own career path.
There are no heads, directors, or managers here. You’ll have a real impact on organizational decisions and become a vital part of the team that deals with challenges together and grows together.
At Brainhub, we:
- Align people with projects they’re most passionate about
- Carefully pick our clients to make sure they fit our culture and work ethic
- Keep up with the finest technologies (such as GO, Kubernetes, Redux, and Terraform)
- Help each other and share our knowledge (we organize our own meetup called DevDuck)
- Combine the agile approach with DevOps culture
- Dedicate our efforts towards creating a team of T-shaped persons: capable in many things and expert in, at least, one
Throughout the years, we’ve dealt with challenges such as:
- Building complex NodeJS backends
- Designing and implementing autoscaling infrastructure on AWS with Kubernetes
- Handling interprocess communications in Electron applications
- Sharing code between web, mobile, and backend platforms
Technical Feasibility Consultant
Are you our new Technical Feasibility Consultant?
The answer is ‘yes’ if you have:
- At least 4 years of experience as a QA Engineer or Business Analyst in IT projects
- Excellent soft skills, easiness in establishing business relationships and communicating with both IT and non-IT audience
- Advanced level of English (both written and spoken) and practice in working with international clients
- Solid general overview of making software
- Eagerness to keep up to date with the newest trends and technologies in the software development process
You will be:
- Acting as one of the advisory parties in the first contact with our potential partners
- Understanding the needs of our potential and current business partners
- Acknowledging our partners with Brainhub’s way of working on projects
- Advising which technical solutions will be the most appropriate for a given problem
- Finding gaps and inaccuracies in the partner's project vision and filling them with proper solutions
- Designing a preliminary draft of the solution (creating solution architecture) and co-creating the final offer
Work the way YOU like
- Salary: 15 000-20 000 PLN net, B2B (or the equivalent for an employment contract)
- Flexible working hours
- Fully remote work from anywhere in Poland or office space in Gliwice, Wrocław, Kraków, or Warszawa
- Multiple growth opportunities (knowledge sharing sessions, workshops, webinars)
- Training fund (2000 PLN net every 6 months)
- English lessons with a native speaker (100% funding)
- Private healthcare
Remote-first but office-always
Work from anywhere, including any of our cozy offices in Gliwice, Wrocław, Bielsko-Biała, Warsaw and Cracow.
Macbook and accessories
Best equipment for you to use at work and at home + accessories you need to work comfortable.
Snacks & beverages
Your favourite snacks, sweets, fruits, energy drinks delivered every two weeks to our offices.
Friendly working hours
Flexible schedule and no overtime required.
Integration parties & team retreats
(When there's no global pandemic) we regularly go out locally and go for a trip together every 6 months.
English lessons with native speaker
Each week you will 'polish' your English with a native speaker.
Our own startups and hackathons
We build new ventures, disruptive ideas and startups together.
Workshops, trainings and paid content
We have a monthly budget to spend on our education and we decide on what to do it.
We really like books to learn new things. If we're missing something - let's buy it!