Senior Performance Marketing Specialist
During the last 4 years Brainhub has grown by 165% in terms of revenue and 160%
in headcount. Not bad, right? But one thing that makes us particularly proud is
that with that growth we managed to keep our culture intact. We’re still a
talented group of people that come to work (even if that’s remote) to make the
best use of our craft, learn something new every single day and have fun in the
Today, there are more than 80 individuals in Brainhub, working as a team but
each one having a genuine impact on the organisation. How do we pull it off? By
setting up a flat structure and a strong belief that power lies in leadership,
not management. There's nothing more precious than trust in people and their
skills. And when you do that, great things happen.
We're one of Europe's fastest-growing companies according to Financial Times but
we feel like we’re just getting started. There are solid foundations, this we
can admit. But now it’s time to get this snowball rolling big time. Improve and
capitalise on what works but also experiment with new channels and formats,
implement high-converting funnels, and become more data-driven than ever before.
That’s where you come in.
SENIOR PERFORMANCE MARKETING SPECIALIST
WHAT IS YOUR MISSION?
* Developing, planning and managing campaigns and channels aimed at lead
* Building and optimising paid search and paid social campaigns;
* Reporting on analytics and lead attribution;
* Building and optimising landing pages for services, products and events;
* Implementing marketing automation flows.
TO GET THE JOB DONE, YOU…
* Proven professional experience in B2B performance marketing (this one is a
* 2+ years of experience in managing paid search and paid social campaigns;
* Expertise in Google Analytics (additional points to the one who's able to
manage data with eyes closed);
* Advanced analytical skills and ability to run experiments and draw
conclusions based on data;
* Experience in software/tech industry or other high-ticket service business;
* Good copywriting and storytelling skills in different formats, from microcopy
to direct-response LPs;
* Advanced English level (C1);
* Excellent project management and communication skills (not only in English);
* Experience in account-based marketing or demand generation campaigns;
* Previous professional experience with User.com;
* Interest in product marketing.
TOOLS YOU’LL USE TO MAKE THINGS HAPPEN:
* Ads: Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter,
* Analytics: Google Analytics, Hotjar, User.com, Ahrefs,
* CMS: WordPress, Webflow, User.com,
* Marketing automation: User.com, MailerLite,
* Project Management: Notion,
* Other: Google Suite, Figma, Brand24, SparkToro, Zapier.
PEOPLE YOU’LL SPEND MOST TIME WITH:
* Bianka [https://www.linkedin.com/in/biankapluszczewska/] → Content Marketer,
* Olga [https://www.linkedin.com/in/olgagierszal/] → Senior Copywriter,
* Piotrek [https://www.linkedin.com/in/pkorpak/] → Head of Marketing,
* Rado [https://www.linkedin.com/in/mradominski/] → ABM Specialist,
* Zielu [https://www.linkedin.com/in/mateuszzieli%C5%84ski/] → Digital
* If you have any questions, drop us a DM on LinkedIn.
AND FOR THAT WE OFFER:
* Salary: 10 000 - 14 000 PLN net, B2B (or 7 400 - 10 300 PLN gross, employment
* Multiple opportunities for improving skills suitable for your role (training,
internal and external workshops),
* Personal Growth and Satisfaction domains’ support in creating your career
path and boosting your job satisfaction,
* Free support of psychologists for general self-care,
* Integration trips, meetings and workation with your team somewhere in Poland
or abroad (dedicated budget),
* Training fund to spend on your own development (3000 PLN net every 6 months),
* Internal library which is on demand enriched with new positions,
* Employee referral program,
* Flexible working hours,
* Private healthcare,
* Sports card,
* Outstanding equipment (mainly MacBooks),
* English lessons with native or Polish speaker (100% funding),
* Fully remote work or work from one of our offices in Gliwice or Wrocław,
* Working with amazing people who happen to be top consultants in the world.
If you’re still reading this, you must see something for you. So don’t overthink
Scroll down, send us your details and let’s see.
MacBook and accessories
Best equipment for you to use at work and at home with accessories you need to work comfortably.
Enjoy flexible working hours, work from home or our cozy offices in Wroclaw or Gliwice.
Go on a workation with your team or work remotely from anywhere and enjoy the vacation.
Integration parties & team retreats
We regularly go on trips together.
Workshops and training allowance
There is an education budget to be used for personal development 6k PLN each year.
We like ebooks to learn new things. If you're missing something - let's buy it!
Each week you will 'polish' your English with a native or non-native tutor.
Choose a medical package and we cover the costs.
We send you a task/problem to solve, there is no time limit nor only one solution.
Talk with co-founder(s) of Brainhub
We would like to get know you better, talk about your experience and expectations.
We get back to you within a few days (sometimes hours) to get you on board.
We are looking for Incredible People
Senior QA Engineer
19000 - 25000 PLN net B2B
14200 - 18700 PLN gross Employment
22700 - 28000 PLN net B2B
16950 - 20900 PLN gross Employment
16000 - 21000 PLN net B2B
11800 - 15600 PLN gross Employment
Regular IT Business Analyst
12000 - 18000 PLN net B2B
8950 - 13400 PLN gross Employment
Head of Growth
18000 - 22000 PLN net B2B
13430 - 16420 PLN gross Employment
Junior IT Project Manager
6000 - 10000 PLN net B2B
4460 - 7450 PLN gross Employment
Regular IT Project Manager
16000 - 20000 PLN net B2B
11900 - 14900 PLN gross Employment
Senior IT Business Analyst
19000 - 25000 PLN net B2B
14100 - 18600 PLN gross Employment
Senior .NET Developer
22000 - 27000 PLN net B2B
16600 - 20900 PLN gross Employment