In just 5 years Brainhub has become one of the fastest-growing companies in
Europe, according to Clutch, Deloitte, and the Financial Times. We’re all about
keeping the pace by helping our partners never slow down and accelerating the
skills and potential of our team.
Currently, we have more than 80 talented people on board: developers, UX/UI
designers, QA engineers, Business Analysts, and Agile coaches. Together we build
digital products for companies like National Geographic or Paradox Interactive.
We’d love to have you on our team, too.
BECOME A TEAM MEMBER, NOT JUST AN EMPLOYEE
Brainhub is a place where you can work the way you like and create your own
There are no corner offices, regional managers, or assistants (to) regional
managers here. We have a lean and pretty flat structure. You’ll have a real
impact on organizational decisions and become a vital part of the team that
deals with challenges together and grows together.
At Brainhub, we:
* Align people with projects they’re most passionate about,
* Carefully pick our clients to make sure they fit our culture and work ethic,
* Use the essential design tools (such as Figma, Sketch),
* Help each other and share our knowledge (we organize our own meetup called
* Dedicate our efforts towards creating a team of T-shaped persons: capable in
many things and expert in, at least, one.
Throughout the years, we’ve dealt with challenges such as:
* Creating platforms for marketing automation, content management, and fintech
* Conducting discovery workshops for multiple international stakeholders,
* Building products from the ground up: from the strategy and research, through
the designs phase, usability testing to the product launching.
WHAT ARE YOUR FUTURE TASKS?
* Analyzing the business needs of the client and end users, recommending
appropriate UI/UX solutions;
* Designing and prototyping web and mobile application interfaces (low/high
* Creating user workflows and architecture of information;
* Presenting the work done to the team and client;
* Competition screening, expert audits;
* Mapping of business and users processes;
* Designing graphics;
* Cooperation with the UX/UI designers, business analysts, and a team of
* Conducting workshops and usability testing.
ARE YOU OUR NEW UX/UI DESIGNER?
The answer is ‘yes’ if you have:
* At least 2 years of experience as a UX/UI Designer,
* Advanced knowledge of English,
* Proven experience - portfolio and the ability to present it,
* Experience in designing digital products and interfaces,
* Experience in using design and prototyping tools (Figma, Sketch, or similar),
* Knowledge of good design practices and the latest trends,
and it’s ‘oh hell yes’ if you have:
* Well-developed interpersonal skills, analytical thinking,
* A keen sense of aesthetics,
* Independence and responsibility,
* Creativity and knowledge of user-centered design principles.
WORK THE WAY YOU LIKE
* Salary: 10 000 - 16 000 PLN net, B2B (or 8300 - 13 300 PLN gross, employment
* Multiple opportunities for improving technical skills (training, internal and
* Personal Growth and Satisfaction domains’ support in creating your career
path and boosting your job satisfaction,
* Free support of psychologists for general self-care,
* Integration trips, meetings and workation with your team somewhere in Poland
* Training fund to spend on your own development (3000 PLN net every 6 months),
* Internal library which is on demand enriched with new positions,
* Employee referral program,
* Flexible working hours,
* Private healthcare,
* Sports card,
* Outstanding equipment (mainly MacOs),
* English lessons with native or Polish speaker (100% funding),
* Fully remote work or work from one of our offices in Gliwice, Wrocław or
* Working with amazing people who happen to be top consultants in the world.
Sounds interesting? Send us your CV and current portfolio, and let’s see if
MacBook and accessories
Best equipment for you to use at work and at home with accessories you need to work comfortably.
Enjoy flexible working hours, work from home or our cozy offices in Wroclaw or Gliwice.
Go on a workation with your team or work remotely from anywhere and enjoy the vacation.
Integration parties & team retreats
We regularly go on trips together.
Workshops and training allowance
There is an education budget to be used for personal development 6k PLN each year.
We like ebooks to learn new things. If you're missing something - let's buy it!
Each week you will 'polish' your English with a native or non-native tutor.
Choose a medical package and we cover the costs.
We send you a task/problem to solve, there is no time limit nor only one solution.
Talk with co-founder(s) of Brainhub
We would like to get know you better, talk about your experience and expectations.
We get back to you within a few days (sometimes hours) to get you on board.
We are looking for Incredible People
Senior QA Engineer
19000 - 25000 PLN net B2B
14200 - 18700 PLN gross Employment
22700 - 28000 PLN net B2B
16950 - 20900 PLN gross Employment
16000 - 21000 PLN net B2B
11800 - 15600 PLN gross Employment
Regular IT Business Analyst
12000 - 18000 PLN net B2B
8950 - 13400 PLN gross Employment
Head of Growth
18000 - 22000 PLN net B2B
13430 - 16420 PLN gross Employment
Junior IT Project Manager
6000 - 10000 PLN net B2B
4460 - 7450 PLN gross Employment
Regular IT Project Manager
16000 - 20000 PLN net B2B
11900 - 14900 PLN gross Employment
Senior IT Business Analyst
19000 - 25000 PLN net B2B
14100 - 18600 PLN gross Employment
Senior .NET Developer
22000 - 27000 PLN net B2B
16600 - 20900 PLN gross Employment