Your personal data processing information
Please be informed that we process your personal data. Further details can be found below.
§1. Personal data controller:
Your personal data controller is Brainhub Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Gliwice. Our contact details:
- post: ul. Górnych Wałów 26, 44-100 Gliwice,
- phone: +48 733 707 758,
- email: [email protected]
§2. Purposes and basis of data processing:
We process your data for the following purposes and on the following basis:
- in order to conduct direct, non-electronic marketing of our products and services, which is a part of our legitimate interests (under article 6, paragraph 1, point (f) GDPR),
- in order to offer our products and services based on your consent (under article 6, paragraph 1, point (a), GDPR);
We store your basic contact details for the purposes of direct marketing of our products and services until you object to data processing for such purpose by withdrawing your consent, when we process your data on the basis of the so-called marketing consent, or we determine that your data has become outdated.
- in order to take action at your, i.e. data subject’s, request before a contract is concluded (under article 6, paragraph 1, point (b), GDPR), or at the request of your employer or another entity on whose behalf you act (under article 6, paragraph 1, point (f), GDPR ),
- in order to perform a contract and on the basis of a contract that you have concluded with us (under article 6, paragraph 1, point (b), GDPR), or in order to perform a contract and on the basis of a contract concluded with your employer or an entity on whose behalf you act (under article 6, paragraph 1, point (f), GDPR),
- for analytical purposes [e.g. selection of services to meet client’s needs; optimization of our products based on your feedback, your interest, technical logs of software applications; optimization of service processes based on current sales and after-sales service processes, including complaints, client satisfaction surveys, quality testing, etc.], which is our legitimate interest (under article 6, paragraph 1, point (f), GDPR),
- in order to determine, investigate or defend against claims, or to secure information in the event of a legal requirement to provide facts, which is our legitimate interest (under article 6, paragraph 1, point (f), GDPR),
- in order to collect and store accounting records, which is our legal obligation, in particular the provisions of the Personal Income Tax Act, the Corporate Income Tax Act, the Value Added Tax (VAT) Act, the Tax Code Act, the Accounting Act.
§3. Categories of your data that we process:
We shall process the following categories of your data:
- if you are a natural person who does not run a business, then:
- full name,
- home address,
- phone number,
- email address,
- bank account number (if you are our contractor and we make money transfers to you, or we obtained your bank details when you made a transfer to us).
- if you are a natural person conducting a business activity, an employee of such a person or a person acting on their behalf:
- full name, company name;
- business address;
- NIP or REGON;
- bank account number;
- contact details;
- business details of employees or persons acting on behalf of the clients (full name, position, business contact details).
- if you are an employee or a person acting on behalf of a legal person or an organizational unit without a legal personality:
- business details of employees or persons acting on behalf of the clients (full name, position, business contact details),
- PESEL number (in the case of providing the Company with an excerpt from the National Court Register (KRS) to prove representation of the client).
§4. Data recipients:
We may disclose your personal data to the following categories of entities: subcontractors and entities that we use to process data, in particular accounting, legal, and IT companies.
§5. Transfer of data to third countries or international organizations:
We do not transfer your data outside of Poland/EU/European Economic Area.
§6. Data storage period:
- Your data that we obtained for the purpose of concluding a contract and providing services is stored for the period of contract negotiation and until the end of the calendar year following the year in which you last contacted us regarding the contract conclusion.
- Your data that we obtained upon concluding a contract, performance of services is processed until the end of the limitation period for potential claims resulting from the contract.
- Your basic contact details are stored for the purposes of direct marketing of our products and services until you object to such data processing, you withdraw your consent when we were processing your data on the basis of the so-called marketing consent, or we determine that your data has become outdated.
§7. Your rights:
You are entitled to:
- the right to access your data and receive a copy
- the right to rectify (correct) your data
- the right to delete the data
If you think there are no grounds for us to process your data, you can request your data to be deleted.
- restrict your data processing
You can request that we limit the processing of your personal data only to its storage or performance of activities that are agreed with you, if you believe your personal data is incorrect or we process it wrongly; or you do not want us to delete data because it is necessary to determine, pursue or defend claims; or for the duration of your objection to your personal data processing.
- the right to object to data processing
“Marketing” objection. You have the right to object to the processing of your data for the purpose of direct marketing. If you decide to exercise this right, we shall stop processing your data for this purpose.
Objection due to a special situation. You also have the right to object to the processing of your data on the basis of a legitimate interest for purposes other than direct marketing, as well as when the processing is necessary for us to complete a task carried out in the public interest or us being entrusted to perform a task involving the exercise of public authority. In such circumstances, you should explain your special situation, which you believe justifies the objection to data processing. We shall stop processing your data for such purposes, unless we prove that the reason for us to process your data supersedes your rights or that your data is necessary for us to determine, pursue or defend a claim.
- the right to transfer the data
You have the right to receive your personal data which you have provided to us as part of a contract or your consent in a structured, commonly used, and computer-readable format. You can also request us to send this data directly to another entity.
- the right to submit a claim to a supervisory authority
If you believe that we are processing your data unlawfully, you can submit a claim to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office or another relevant supervisory authority.
- the right to withdraw your consent to personal data processing
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing that had been carried out before us receiving the withdrawal request.