The Software Development Outsourcing Handbook
From idea to working application, The Software Development Outsourcing Handbook is the founder’s bible for understanding how to outsource software development of your web, desktop or mobile application.
In The Software Development Outsourcing Handbook, Matt Warcholinski together with Brainhub’s team, tells you exactly when and why to outsource your product software development, what question to ask your software development partner and when not to outsource app development.
It’s a guide based on the team's experiences of building digital products for over $3,000,000.
What you'll learn in The Software Development Outsourcing Handbook:
- Why You Should Outsource Software Development
- When NOT to hire a Software Development Company
- The Difference Between Nearshore, Offshore & Onshore Software Development
- How to Choose a Software Development Company
- Price Model: Time & Material vs. The Fixed-Price Model
- How To Protect Your Intellectual Property When Outsourcing
And much, much more… Who this book is for:
Founders, CTOs, CIOs, Tech Leaders, Developers, VPs of Technology, Business Owners and Entrepreneurs Investors, VCs, and Business Angels.
Additional resources included in The Software Development Outsourcing Handbook to help you build your startup Checklist with tips on how to evaluate a Software Development Company Application estimation spreadsheet NDA Template