ACCELERATING BUSINESS AND TALENTS
In just 6 years Brainhub has become one of the fastest-growing companies in
Europe, according to Clutch, Deloitte, and the Financial Times. We’re all about
keeping the pace by helping our partners never slow down and accelerating the
skills and potential of our team. Currently, we have almost 100 talented people
on board: developers, UX/UI designers, QA engineers, DevOps engineers, Delivery
Managers and Agile coaches. Together we build digital products for companies
like National Geographic or Paradox Interactive.
We’d love to have you on our team, too.
BECOME A TEAM MEMBER, NOT AN EMPLOYEE
Brainhub is a place where you can work the way you like and create your own
There are no corner offices, regional managers, or assistants (to) regional
managers here. We have a lean and pretty flat structure. You’ll have a real
impact on organisational decisions and become a vital part of the team that
deals with challenges together and grows together.
At Brainhub, we:
* align people with projects they’re most passionate about,
* focus on long-term projects to build a decent product and help clients
succeed. We take care of our team, so we make rotations between projects
* carefully pick our clients to make sure they fit our culture and work ethic,
* help each other and share our knowledge (we organise our own meetup called
* actively work on improving our BizDevOps excellence,
* dedicate our efforts towards creating a team of T-shaped persons: capable in
many things and expert in, at least, one.
The answer is ‘yes’ if you:
* are knowledge-hungry and passionate about programming,
* have developed a project using React and Node.js,
* know what OOP is, understand basic good practices and data structures, want
to have a SOLID and DRY code with the use of design patterns,
* are open-minded to new challenges (TypeScript, frameworks like
Fastify/NestJS, etc.) with company coherency in mind,
* have at least B2 level of English (preferable C1),
It’s ‘oh hell yes’ if you have:
* experience in automatic application testing,
* commercial experience in building projects,
* grasp of at least basic PostgreSQL or MongoDB.
WORK THE WAY YOU LIKE
* salary: 8000 - 12 000 PLN net, B2B (or 7500 - 8900 PLN gross, employment
* multiple opportunities for improving skills suitable for your role (training,
internal and external workshops),
* mentoring provided by our developers,
* Personal Growth and Satisfaction domains’ support in creating your career
path and boosting your job satisfaction,
* free support of psychologists for general self-care,
* integration trips, meetings and workation with your team somewhere in Poland
or abroad (dedicated budget),
* training fund to spend on your own development (3000 PLN net every 6 months),
* internal library which is on demand enriched with new positions,
* employee referral program,
* calm and smooth onboarding process tailored to your needs,
* flexible working hours,
* private healthcare,
* sports card,
* outstanding equipment (mainly MacBooks),
* English lessons with native or non-native tutor (100% funding),
* fully remote work (during the probationary period work in 3/2 format) or work
from one of our offices in Gliwice or Wrocław,
* working with amazing people who happen to be top consultants in the world.
Dominika (Recruitment Administrator) will inform you about all further steps. If
your experience matches our requirements, we will ask you to perform a short
recruitment task. If the task goes well, we will invite you for an interview
which will be conducted by Karolina (IT Recruiter) and one of our specialists
from the developers team. And so, depending on your tech stack and experience
you will meet with Ania, Hubert, Jan, Mateusz, Darek, Przemek, Marek, or Kamil. These
are technical recruiters in our team who will conduct the technical part of the
interview. Within a few days we will come back to you with our decision and
If you’re still reading this, you must see something for you. So don’t overthink
Scroll down, send us your details and let’s see.
MacBook and accessories
Best equipment for you to use at work and at home with accessories you need to work comfortably.
Enjoy flexible working hours, work from home or our cozy offices in Wroclaw or Gliwice.
Go on a workation with your team or work remotely from anywhere and enjoy the vacation.
Integration parties & team retreats
We regularly go on trips together.
Workshops and training allowance
There is an education budget to be used for personal development 6k PLN each year.
We like ebooks to learn new things. If you're missing something - let's buy it!
Each week you will 'polish' your English with a native or non-native tutor.
Choose a medical package and we cover the costs.
We send you a task/problem to solve, there is no time limit nor only one solution.
Talk with co-founder(s) of Brainhub
We would like to get know you better, talk about your experience and expectations.
We get back to you within a few days (sometimes hours) to get you on board.
We are looking for Incredible People
Senior QA Engineer
19000 - 25000 PLN net B2B
14200 - 18700 PLN gross Employment
22700 - 28000 PLN net B2B
16950 - 20900 PLN gross Employment
16000 - 21000 PLN net B2B
11800 - 15600 PLN gross Employment
Regular IT Business Analyst
12000 - 18000 PLN net B2B
8950 - 13400 PLN gross Employment
Head of Growth
18000 - 22000 PLN net B2B
13430 - 16420 PLN gross Employment
Junior IT Project Manager
6000 - 10000 PLN net B2B
4460 - 7450 PLN gross Employment
Regular IT Project Manager
16000 - 20000 PLN net B2B
11900 - 14900 PLN gross Employment
Senior IT Business Analyst
19000 - 25000 PLN net B2B
14100 - 18600 PLN gross Employment
Senior .NET Developer
22000 - 27000 PLN net B2B
16600 - 20900 PLN gross Employment