Our clients say they love working with Brainhub. They say we are smart and creative. They appreciate we’re down to earth, not afraid to speak our minds and that we get things done. They say we give technology a human face.
That’s nice, we’ll take it. But we know they don’t mean Brainhub, the company, but Brainhub, the people.
It’s our business analysts, product owners, designers, and developers who work hand in hand with them, solve their problems, and make amazing products that move their businesses forward.
Today we’re looking for a new teammate. Someone to join us and keep up with the high standards the rest of the team has set.
Are you the one?
You will be responsible for:
- Guiding candidates through the recruitment process and taking care of the candidate experience;
- Screening & selecting active candidates;
- Sending recruitment tasks & feedback;
- Cooperating with business and development domains in gathering requirements and feedbacks;
- Organizing interviews and supporting Recruitment Manager in conducting recruitment meetings;
- Keeping candidates’ database updated and in shape;
- Creating drafts of job ads and promoting job offers;
- Managing job boards and keeping in touch with job boards consultants;
- Co-creating Brainhub’s recruitment processes.
We need you to have:
- At least 2 years experience in conducting recruitment processes for IT positions (ideally in a software house)
- Knowledge of the specificity of tasks as an IT recruiter;
- Great command of English;
- Ownership and responsibility in managing and completing everyday tasks;
- Proactivity and ability to work in a fast-changing environment :)
- Salary: 5 000-7 000 PLN gross, UoP (or the equivalent for a B2B contract);
- Multiple opportunities for growth (training, workshops);
- Training fund (2000 PLN net every 6 months);
- Flexible working hours;
- Multiple growth opportunities;
- Private healthcare;
- English lessons with Native Speaker (100% funding);
- Fully remote work or work from one of our offices in Gliwice, Wrocław, Kraków, Bielsko-Biała, or Warszawa;
- Working with amazing people who happen to be top consultants in the world.
Remote-first but office-always
Work from anywhere, including any of our cozy offices in Gliwice, Wrocław, Bielsko-Biała, Warsaw and Cracow.
Macbook and accessories
Best equipment for you to use at work and at home + accessories you need to work comfortable.
Snacks & beverages
Your favourite snacks, sweets, fruits, energy drinks delivered every two weeks to our offices.
Friendly working hours
Flexible schedule and no overtime required.
Integration parties & team retreats
(When there's no global pandemic) we regularly go out locally and go for a trip together every 6 months.
English lessons with native speaker
Each week you will 'polish' your English with a native speaker.
Our own startups and hackathons
We build new ventures, disruptive ideas and startups together.
Workshops, trainings and paid content
We have a monthly budget to spend on our education and we decide on what to do it.
We really like books to learn new things. If we're missing something - let's buy it!