Our clients say they love working with Brainhub. They say we are smart and creative. They appreciate we’re down to earth, not afraid to speak our minds and that we get things done. They say we give technology a human face.
That’s nice, we’ll take it. But we know they don’t mean Brainhub, the company, but Brainhub, the people.
It’s our business analysts, product owners, designers, and developers who work hand in hand with them, solve their problems, and make amazing things that move their businesses forward.
Today we’re looking for a new teammate. Someone to join us, and keep up with the high standards the rest of the team have set.
Are you the one?
QA Engineer (online recruitment)
We need you to have 4-5 years of professional experience as a QA Engineer in an Agile team.
- Experience in end-to-end test automation (Cypress, alternatively Selenium);
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Experience with both white box and black box testing;
- Experience in configuring CI tools for running automated tests;
- Advanced level of English;
- Strong communication skills, both with IT and non-IT individuals;
- High commercial awareness, an ability to step into client’s shoes and recognise their point of view;
- Capacity to dive into and thoroughly understand the product;
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills;
- Proactivity and ownership.
You’ll get extra points if you have:
- Practice in defining test strategy.
- A real impact on business;
- Flexible working hours;
- Multiple growth opportunities;
- Private healthcare;
- English lessons with Native Speaker (100% funding);
- Fully remote work during the pandemic, ultimately in one of our offices in Gliwice, Wrocław, Bielsko-Biała, Kraków, or Warszawa;
- Salary: 9 000 - 14 000 PLN (net, B2B);
- Working with amazing people who happen to be top consultants in the world.
If you’re still reading this, you must see something there for you. So don’t overthink it.
Scroll down, send us your details and let’s see.
Cool office in the heart of Gliwice and Bielsko-Biała and a new one in Cracow - away from the noisy city center in the picturesque Podgórze Duchackie. You can find us as well in Warsaw and Wrocław.
Loose, cozy interior - feel like at home! Mi casa es tu casa :)
Macbook and accessories
Best equipment for you to use at work and at home + accessories you need to work comfortable.
Snacks & Beverages
Your favourite snacks, sweets, fruits, energy drinks delivered each two weeks to our offices.
Flexible hours and Remote work
Work from our offices in Gliwice, Bielsko-Biała, Cracow, Warsaw, Wrocław or occasionally from home.
Integrations, Team Retreats and a lot of fun!
Each 6 months we go for a trip together and every 2 months we go out to have fun!
English lessons with Native Speaker
Each week you will 'polish' your English with a native speaker.
Our own Startups and Hackathons
We build new ventures, disruptive ideas and startups together.
Workshops, Trainings and Paid Content
We have a monthly budget to spend on our education and we decide on what to do it.
We really like books to learn new things. If we're missing something - let's buy it!
Talk with co-founder(s) of Brainhub
We are looking for incredible people
Community&Social Media Manager (online recruitment)
6000 - 9000 PLN (net, B2B)
Warszawa, Gliwice, Wrocław, Kraków, Bielsko-Biała
Go Developer (online recruitment)
10 000 - 16 000 (net, B2B)
Gliwice, Wrocław, Kraków, Warszawa, Bielsko-Biała
$50K - $90K base salary (gross, annual)
Sarasota, FL, United States
6000 - 12000 PLN (net B2B)
Gliwice, Bielsko-Biała, Kraków, Warszawa, Wrocław
Key Account Manager (online recruitment)
10 000 - 14 000 (net, B2B)
Gliwice, Kraków, Warszawa, Bielsko-Biała, Wrocław
QA Engineer (online recruitment)
9000 - 14000 PLN (net, B2B)
Gliwice, Kraków, Wrocław, Bielsko-Biała, Warszawa
12000 - 16000 PLN (net, B2B)
Gliwice, Bielsko-Biała, Wrocław, Warszawa, Kraków