Regular IT Project Manager
Why is it worth working with us?
By working with us, you can count on trust in your decisions. We also guarantee freedom in your area of responsibility and a well-coordinated team that exchanges knowledge. We care about a partnership, continuous improvement, and high quality of what we deliver. If you value this, then Brainhub will be the right partner for you to work with.
We are looking for a person with extensive experience in project management (3 years minimum) who wants to take responsibility for the project's success. Someone with knowledge and practice with project management frameworks such as PMI/Prince2. This person should work effectively in multiple threads simultaneously, in a VUCA environment. You can't be afraid of feedback and disagreement and should be able to work with different personality types. It would be great if you balance organizing and planning project work with giving initiative and control to the team. You are entrepreneurial, i.e., proactively and creatively solve problems, keeping in mind the client's and her team's well-being.
At Brainhub, you will:
- Lead one or more teams simultaneously to deliver solutions to our customers successfully.
- Have influence and responsibility for achieving the assumed project’s and organization’s goals.
- Monitor team’s performance, quality delivered to clients, and project’s budget, scope, and timeline.
- Manage stakeholders, ensure smooth communication, and manage project risks.
- Define and improve delivery processes using your knowledge, data (project metrics), and creativity.
- Work directly with stakeholders at Brainhub and on the client-side (project teams and clients in particular).
- Identify the needs and problems of teams and clients, and support them in achieving appropriate solutions.
- Work with non-project teams to continuously improve Brainhub’s services.
Good if you:
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience as a Project Manager, gained in international projects in a corporate work environment.
- Know one of the project management frameworks, e.g., PMI, Prince2.
- Understand and know Agile in practice and concepts like scope/budget/time/risk/communication management,
- Are experienced in measuring project effectiveness and team performance based on data and metrics.
- Easily create and maintain good relationships with stakeholders and the team; you are not afraid to tackle difficult topics.
- Have expertise in change management and negotiations.
- Take responsibility for processes and tasks, take risks, and are inventive and open to dialogue.
- Communicate fluently in English - at least at C1 level.
Awesome if you:
- Have experience in product management to support cooperation between the client and the team in product management/product ownership (nice to have).
- Have some experience in the pre-sales process (nice to have).
Work as you like
- Salary: 16 000 - 20 000 PLN net, B2B (or 11 900 - 14 900 PLN gross, employment contract),
- Multiple opportunities for improving skills suitable for your role (training, internal and external workshops),
- Personal Growth and Satisfaction domains’ support in creating your career path and boosting your job satisfaction,
- Free support of psychologists for general self-care,
- Integration trips,
- Training fund to spend on your own development (3000 PLN net every 6 months),
- Internal library which is on demand enriched with new positions,
- Employee referral program,
- Flexible working hours,
- Private healthcare,
- English lessons (100% funding),
- Fully remote work or work from our office in Gliwice
MacBook and accessories
Best equipment for you to use at work and at home with accessories you need to work comfortably.
Enjoy flexible working hours, work from home or our cozy offices in Wroclaw or Gliwice.
Go on a workation with your team or work remotely from anywhere and enjoy the vacation.
Integration parties & team retreats
We regularly go on trips together.
Workshops and training allowance
There is an education budget to be used for personal development 6k PLN each year.
We like ebooks to learn new things. If you're missing something - let's buy it!
Each week you will 'polish' your English with a native or non-native tutor.
Choose a medical package and we cover the costs.
We send you a task/problem to solve, there is no time limit nor only one solution.
Talk with co-founder(s) of Brainhub
We would like to get know you better, talk about your experience and expectations.
We get back to you within a few days (sometimes hours) to get you on board.
By clicking the “Apply”, “Apply now” button or by sending the job application to Brainhub Sp. z o.o. based in Gliwice at 26 Górnych Wałów St (the Employer, Data Administrator), you agree to processing of your personal data included in the job application by the Employer/Data Administrator for the purpose of recruitment on the position indicated in the advertisement.
Please include in your CV the following clause: “I hereby give consent for the personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes necessary for the recruitment process carried out by Brainhub Sp. z o.o. based in Gliwice, 26 Górnych Wałów St under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997 (consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended)”.
We inform that the Data Administrator is Brainhub Sp. z o.o. based in Gliwice 26 Górnych Wałów St. The data is collected for the purposes of recruitment. You have the right to access your data and rectify them. Submission of the data in the scope specified with regulations of the Labour Code Act of 26 June 1974 and the implementing acts is obligatory. Submission of additional personal data is voluntary.
If you like your CV to be used in other recruitments carried out by that Employer, include additionally in the CV the following consent: “I hereby give consent to Brainhub Sp. z o.o. based in Gliwice at 26 Górnych Wałów St for processing the personal data included in my job application for the purposes of future recruitments.”.
Your personal data indicated in the Labour Code or in other specific acts (according to requirements of the advertisement), are processed on the basis of laws and their submission is necessary for participation in the recruitment. Other personal data (e.g. your image) we process on the basis of your voluntary consent which you expressed by sending your job application to us and their submission has no influence on opportunity to participate in recruitment.
We may process your personal data included in the job application as well (name and surname, date of birth, correspondence address, email address or telephone number, education, record of employment, qualifications, and approvals) in order to determine, pursue claims or defend against them, if claims concern the recruitment process conducted by us. For this purpose we shall process your personal data based on our legitimate interest, consisting in determination, pursue or defense against claims in proceedings before the courts or state authorities.
You have the right to access your data and to obtain their copy, to rectify them, to demand their deletion, processing restriction, to bring objection against processing and transfer of the submitted data (for processing of which you have consented) to another data administrator. You have also the right to lodge a complaint to the Inspector General for Protection of Personal Data (in the future: the President of Personal Data Protection Office). Withdrawal of the consent does not affect conformity with the law of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal.
We process your personal data for the purpose of recruitment on the position indicated in the advertisement over a period not longer than 12 months from the moment the application is sent, and if you have given consent to participation in future recruitments, for the period not longer than 36 months from the moment the application is sent. Moreover, we may store your personal data for the purposes of determination, pursuit or defense against claims related to the recruitment process over the period not longer than 360 days from the moment when the application is sent.
Your data may be passed to entities cooperating with the Administrator with the purpose of the above mentioned recruitment. Entrustment may include e.g. affiliates or entities providing recruitment-related services.
We do not pass on your personal data outside the European Economic Area. Should you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected] or with our Data Protection Inspector at [email protected].
We are looking for Incredible People
Senior QA Engineer
19000 - 25000 PLN net B2B
14200 - 18700 PLN gross Employment
22700 - 28000 PLN net B2B
16950 - 20900 PLN gross Employment
16000 - 21000 PLN net B2B
11800 - 15600 PLN gross Employment
Regular IT Business Analyst
12000 - 18000 PLN net B2B
8950 - 13400 PLN gross Employment
16000 - 21000 PLN net B2B
11900 - 15600 PLN gross Employment
Content Marketing Specialist
8000 - 11000 PLN net B2B
5900 - 8200 PLN gross Employment
Senior IT Business Analyst
19000 - 25000 PLN net B2B
14100 - 18600 PLN gross Employment
Senior .NET Developer
22000 - 27000 PLN net B2B
16600 - 20900 PLN gross Employment