[ Fintech software development services ]
Accelerate your fintech application development.
Brainhub is a specialized software engineering agency that combines tech expertise with 7+ years of experience working on fintech applications with clients ranging from seed-round startups to Big4 consulting firms.
In fintech, speed of innovation can be a competitive advantage.
At its core, fintech software development combines finance and technology in the smartest way possible. It's about creating innovative tools that transform the way money is managed.
From banking to investments, insurance to lending, fintech is reshaping the financial landscape, making services faster, safer, and more efficient.
Whether you're a thriving bank, an emerging startup, an innovative credit union, or an insurance pioneer, our fintech software development services will let you ride the wave of digital transformation, enhance customer experience, and secure a competitive edge in the fast-paced world of finance.
Whenever you're ready, let's discuss your project.
Software development services for fintech startups and scale-ups.
Accelerate your fintech app development with a dedicated team of experienced software engineers and product experts with deep understanding of fintech industry.
- Web Development
- Mobile App Development
- Product Design
- Cloud Engineering
- Software Architecture
- Quality Assurance
With 80+ completed projects, we've seen enough to save you from accumulating tech debt or scalability issues, and help you deliver on even the most ambitious product roadmaps and deadlines.
Fintech software development services and solutions
When it comes to building impactful software, a deep understanding of opportunities and challenges in the financial services sector is not optional.
Build scalable architecture
Handle frequent and heavy data flows
Integrate with multiple services
Extend your team
Get our info pack. Short and sweet.
All the data you need to decide if Brainhub is the company you want to work with on your fintech project.
In fintech, the speed of innovation marks the difference between
laggers and leaders.
In 2022, the industry experienced strong growth, with some players outperforming others by a significant margin.
But what sets the leaders apart from the laggards? A new report by Deloitte provides insights into the financial performance of organizations in the industry and identifies the strategies that successful companies have used to thrive in a highly competitive market.
From digital transformation to data analytics and innovation, this report offers valuable recommendations for companies looking to stay ahead of the curve and succeed in the years ahead.
1. Compared to the prior year, the financial services sector as a whole saw strong growth in 2022, with an increase in revenue of 8.3%.
2. The companies that made significant investments in digital transformation, improving customer experiences, and using data analytics to improve business decisions were those that led the sector. The average revenue growth for these businesses was 12.7%.
3. On the other hand, the laggards were those who were unable to keep up with the rate of change within the sector. The average revenue growth for these businesses was only 2.9%.
4. In order for businesses in the financial services sector to remain competitive in the market, the report emphasizes the importance of investing in digital transformation, innovation, and data analytics.
5. The report also lists a few of the difficulties the sector is currently facing, including growing regulatory pressures, rising cybersecurity risks, and shifting consumer expectations.
Embrace digital transformation
To improve customer experience, automate procedures, and boost productivity, businesses should invest in digital technologies.
Utilize data analytics
Businesses should spend money on data analytics to learn more about customer behavior, enhance decision-making, and find new growth opportunities.
There's a need to develop new products and services, innovate, and adapt to changing customer needs if organizations want to stay ahead of the competition.
Address regulatory compliance
Regulatory compliance should be prioritized by companies in order to avoid fines, damage to their reputations, and legal action.
Businesses should spend money on effective cybersecurity measures to safeguard customer information, thwart cyberattacks, and uphold trust.
The report emphasizes how businesses in the sector must embrace innovation, data analytics, and digital transformation to stay competitive. It also lists some of the difficulties the sector is currently facing, including mounting regulatory demands and growing cybersecurity risks.
Companies will be well-positioned to succeed in the coming years if they prioritize these strategies and deal with the issues mentioned above.
Head of Engineering
"Deliver business value, fast."
That's it. That's our secret sauce revealed.
On every project, we follow three unbreakable principles to make it happen.
Set up automated tests and health checks
- To minimize the risk of failed tests
- Gain more confidence to make changes to the code
- Avoid costly and tedious manual work
- Achieve faster delivery with short smoke tests to verify critical user paths
Optimize delivery frequency
- To measure and improve delivery efficiency
- Identify and resolve bottlenecks in the delivery process
- Track progress towards delivery goals and objectives
- Make informed decisions regarding resource allocation and investment
Review product goals and roadmap
- To deliver the right solutions in the right way
- Optimize time-to-market
- Assure delivery of real business and user value
- Design solutions with limited (technical, operational, legal) dependency
Don't take our word for it.
Here's what hard data and our clients have to say.
The people from Brainhub are highly-skilled in React and Node.js and they work hard to achieve our goals.
Brainhub have been working without needing a lot of assistance, and only asking the right questions.
It’s critical that Brainhub understands the context of the project and is treated as part of the team.
They’re technical experts who aren’t afraid to speak up when they think something isn’t working.
I’ve been working on Scribi for 3 years - in two and a half hours they helped me refine my project even more.
They have excellent React.js knowledge.