Your privacy is important to us.
- Brainhub Sp. z o. o. operates the https://brainhub.eu website, which provides the Service.
- Brainhub Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Gliwice 44-100, Górnych Wałów 26, listed in the Register of Entrepreneurs under the KRS number: 0000622336, NIP: 6312663239, REGON: 364666949 is the Data Controller ("Adminstrator Danych"). Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
- We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security. For this purpose, among others, secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
- Personal data provided in the forms on the landing page are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
§2. Data administration
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- Personal data is processed:
- in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
- to the extent and for the purpose necessary to establish and to properly implement the electronically provided Services,
- to the extent and purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject:
- to the extent and purpose consistent with the consent expressed by you if you subscribed to the newsletter,
- to the extent and purpose consistent with the consent expressed by you if you applied for a job offer if you filled contact form, filled e-book download form and other forms provided by the Service,
- You have the right to access your data, rectify your data, delete your data or limit processing of your data, the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization of the Service Provider is possible by electronic means at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- We have the right to share personal data of the User and other his data with entities authorized under the applicable law (eg law enforcement authorities).
- The removal of personal data may occur as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- We have implemented data encryption and we have introduced access control, to minimize the effects of possible data security breaches.
- Cookies are small encrypted text files that are stored on your computer or other devices when visiting this website.
- Cookies record information about your online preferences and allow us to tailor the websites to your interests. Information supplied by cookies can help us to analyze your use of our sites and help us to provide you with a better user experience.
- Cookies are used on our Website to ‘remember’ information so that it can be passed from page to page and to collect website statistics. This statistical data collected may be used to help improve our Website and the services that we offer to you, but it is not used to identify you.
- Third parties may have access to your Personal Data to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose. We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service,
- To provide the Service on our behalf,
- To perform Service-related services,
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used,
- To ensure effective and problem-free navigation.
- Personal Data is collected using the following services:
- Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
- Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
- Facebook Connect
- Albacross Advertising
- Drift Customer Interactions Tracking
- SumoMe Analytics
- The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
- The User can at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. Instructions can be found here: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
- Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user expressly consented to this by completing the form. The above data is retained and used only for the needs necessary to perform a given function.